Sunday, February 26, 2006

dudes* the real ratpack

dudes...I stumbled over some pictures of functions we attended. find out where the next blacktie-event with free dirty martinis is...frank, sammy, gene and dean are coming, too. well, the next big event is on thursday, 2nd march in paris at the ritz at 9pm. anna is having the fashion-show with jasmine al fayed right after yves saint laurent. she just called me about the tickets, but I guess none of us can make it. we already checked for flights, arrival thursday evening and departure friday morning, but there's no chance. due to the fashion-weeks in paris, london and milan, there's some heavy air traffic and enormous fees. we have to find another occasion to get together. I also got a call from dirty mary's manager to organize a del'akyani vernisage. I thought about doing it with the joe velluto boys, and it's going to be simone and me on the turntables. date is not set yet, but it's going to be at the end of march I guess. so stay tuned for the exact date, and you might check on flights to italy, already. oh, and ollum, the salone mobile in milano is going to be sometime in april. are you coming to check out some great designs and for some martinis?









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

ihr seid mir die liebsten!
Und schönsten.....

Hugs 'n' Kisses

Anja

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home