Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The real dude-mobile



Boys - the only real dude mobile is back on the road! The other Dude mobile I spotted in NYC (ok, it was New Jersey...) - Check out the small sign on the right side of the trunk - that's what I call understatement.

Was in NYC and London the last week - dude-style I checked shirts and shoes at Jermyn Street in London and went for Vinyl (21) in Soho and Greenwich Village in NYC. Now at the airport in Hamburg waiting to get on board to Zurich. Not so dudey...

Somewhere in Mid- to end of May my Hamburg Dude Mathias and me are for the third time celebrating our smashing Lachs-party. Inivitations will be posted...

Keep it going,
TH

1 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

yo ari! finders keepers...so where's Mrs.Robinson? your dudemobile rocks! have fun in zurich!

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home