Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Carnival in Düsseldorf with Frau Antje




















I just wanna tell you my story of the funky carnivalsession 2006 in our favourite hometown D'dorf.After having about 25 'old beers' in the Sassa Fraas on Sunday night,
I went downtown to get some real fun with meeting girls from all over the world partyin' their asses off and god damn it,
I found this electric girly from the Netherlands.

We went to her suite at the Ritz' and Dudes I can tell ya, she knew what she had to do to make me feel happy.

The next day I woke up and got shocked when I saw how my sences betrayed me last night.
According to her snoring, she had a very deep voice and also her
hairy legs made me feel quite uncomfortable.

Well what can I say, Johnny Walker is not always your best friend and I want you to be with me next year, to keep an eye on me, while I am not master of my mind.


Your brother

Italian Stallion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home